Gertrude Mittons, Village Clerk - email@example.com
Anne Radford, Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Johnson, Finance Chairman - email@example.com
Dorothy Riley, Public Safety Chairman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jammie Shell, Building and Zoning Chairman - email@example.com
Paul Timms, Public Works Chairman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandisa Bonds, Ordinance Chairman - email@example.com
Elosie Edwards, Public Property Maintenance Chairman
Charles Mittons - Code Enforcement / Housing Inspector
Alerts from the National Weather Service: Receive severe weather alerts for up to five locations across the U.S. and see information about how to stay safe.
- Disaster Reporter: Upload and share photos of damage and recovery efforts.
- Maps of disaster resources: Locate and receive driving directions to open shelters and disaster recovery centers.
- Apply for assistance: Easily access DisasterAssistance.gov to apply for federal disaster assistance.
- Custom emergency safety information: Save a custom list of the items in your family’s emergency kit, as well as the places you will meet in case of an emergency.
- Safety tips: Receive safety and preparedness reminders and learn how to stay safe before, during, and after over 20 types of hazards, including floods, hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.
- Information in Spanish: The app defaults to Spanish language content for smartphones that have Spanish set as their default language.
- You can also download the app via text messaging:
If you have an Apple device: Text APPLE to 43362 (4FEMA)
If you have an Android device: Text ANDROID to 43362 (4FEMA)
If you have a Blackberry device: Text BLACKBERRY to 43362 (4FEMA)
Help Keep Your Family Safe
7267 E. Chicago Street
Sun River Terrace, IL 60964
Direct Line (815) 937-1200
Hours of Operation
Monday & Wednesday - 9:00am until 1:00pm
Friday - 9:00am until 4:30pm